Aquarium Recycle

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeeee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mikeeeee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 150g glass with a crack through the bottom so it doesn't hold water. I want to have sides cut so I may use them to build a cube, is that possible to use the glass from an larger aquarium for this?
 
I would think so but what size cube are you wanting to do? Glass may be too thick possibly as far as looks are concerned?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new