Aquarium Systems SeaTest test kits

cody_brown11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had any experience with the aquarium systems seatest test kits? any reviews/experiences? cant find anything on them, my LFS recommended them but im getting "odd" or just unexpected readings and dont know if i 100% trust them yet. Im using the ammonia, nitrite and nitrate test kits of theirs.
Thanks

testkits.jpg

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone had any experience with the aquarium systems seatest test kits? any reviews/experiences? cant find anything on them, my LFS recommended them but im getting "odd" or just unexpected readings and dont know if i 100% trust them yet. Im using the ammonia, nitrite and nitrate test kits of theirs.
Thanks

testkits.jpg
As with all tests - making sure you're doing them correctly is the most important to consistency (as well as making sure ingredients aren't expired, etc) - Remember that all tests will also have a margin of error - so if you check a duplicate sample - one time the pH for example might be 8.7, the second 8.5. What errors are you having?

PS - they are recommended by Dr. Tim's - I have used them before without problem

OP
OP
C

cody_brown11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As with all tests - making sure you're doing them correctly is the most important to consistency (as well as making sure ingredients aren't expired, etc) - Remember that all tests will also have a margin of error - so if you check a duplicate sample - one time the pH for example might be 8.7, the second 8.5. What errors are you having?

PS - they are recommended by Dr. Tim's - I have used them before without problem
Thanks a lot for the reply I appreciate it

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back