Stephgram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silly little video I made about thinking of aquascaping from a design perspective. Expanding on it more and different coral placement techniques in my upcoming content but just wanted to share :) I know my stuff is pretty goofy but hopefully it helps in some way!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank for putting this Video together

Last edited:

Jvalle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. This is my aquascape in my 200. If you zoom in u can see I went with a lot of layers and caves and some zoa colonies
B7535CF2-0E84-4C04-8871-3ADF8643A74E.png
thx

ApoIsland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silly little video I made about thinking of aquascaping from a design perspective. Expanding on it more and different coral placement techniques in my upcoming content but just wanted to share :) I know my stuff is pretty goofy but hopefully it helps in some way!

That sexy spiral is awesome!! I did a rockscape this weekend and thing I'll tear it down and try for a spiral !!

Rockscape 1.jpg Rockscape 2.jpg rockscape 3.jpg

OP
OP
Stephgram

Stephgram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sexy spiral is awesome!! I did a rockscape this weekend and thing I'll tear it down and try for a spiral !!

Rockscape 1.jpg Rockscape 2.jpg rockscape 3.jpg

Looking awesome - I think you already incorporated some sexy spiral action in there already! Interested in seeing your progress, nothing better than building a new scape :) Next video I want to talk about creating depth perception with rock/corals, it’s a really cool rabbit hole I’m going down right now and I’m itching to design one myself now haha

ApoIsland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking awesome - I think you already incorporated some sexy spiral action in there already! Interested in seeing your progress, nothing better than building a new scape :) Next video I want to talk about creating depth perception with rock/corals, it’s a really cool rabbit hole I’m going down right now and I’m itching to design one myself now haha

Yes. Keep up the good work with those videos. Depth is a fairly easy thing to accomplish in a tanks 24'' wide (front to back) but very difficult to do in 12''. Looking forward to seeing what you can come up with regard to that.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back