Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump Giveaway!

Jakzen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I make water every week and have close to 1000 gal total volume in my house, it takes a lot of time to make fresh RO, especially with reduced pressure and a piggyback membrane that boosts volume and reduces waste but does affect water quality. A booster like the Smart Buddie would help this a lot.

Jakzen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking at their website, I think that the next light purchase I would have to strongly consider is the Expert Series XS-UV. I've heard good things about their products and they are up and coming in the LED market.

Coachp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it will up my water pressure and speed up making rodi water.

mrkell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Booster Buddy would save me a fortune. My water bill is really high and I need some relief!
FB liked
Your Halo pendant would look really awesome over my 29 cube.

PS I really miss your 4 and 6 bulb t5 units. I hate you don't make them anymore.

Zyvo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been debating on buying this booster pump since I got the RO Buddie and realized it's not outputting enough, probably bc my pressure is a little low. The flush feature is a big bonus too!

TracyZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bonus entry: I would love an LED light fixture. My 125 right now is sitting fowlr after loosing my corals with insufficient lighting (among others) I'm currently using a 4' two bulb t8 (yes t8 coral bulbs) and a 3' T5HO double bulb. Why, well the two 3' units I bought were faulty, replacements were faulty and burnt out in less than 3 mos. Leaving me to buy a new ballast and rewire one set up for use. I'd also love a mini skimmer set up.

Nolan Shinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly I'd like for my RODI to produce less waste water. Ive never actually measured, but I imagine a LOT of "waste" water goes straight down the drain while I run my RODI for hours at a time... with increasing demand and scarcity of potable water around the globe, all that excessive waste isn't great for a guilt free conscience

Nolan Shinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to get my hands on one of the Halo LEDs so I can set up a species specific tank. My LFS has them on a few of their tanks and they always look amazing!

smokey91052

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could really use the buddie booster, my water pressure must be low, so I'm only able to make about a gallon per day! I would love to get my ro system working efficiently with a buddie booster!

Rory's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Facebook page liked
2. Just got this in today and installed and would love the booster pump to make it more efficient. (Don't get a lot of water pressure on the third floor ;))

IMG_0206.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

Last edited:

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Auto Flush and stand alone body that does not look like a cylinder pump needing a separate wall wart.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back