Aquatop 40 Recife AIO media basket

tmurph20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Update* AUG 2022

Everyone on the waitlist had been emailed at this point. I have moved my sales over to Shopify and the stock is current as to what is available. there aren't many 24G made at this point. I will still be sending out emails to those who wanted a 24G model and filled out the waitlist.

**V3 has been designed. I just need to do some fitting to make sure the it works in the 40 Gallon.
This will also include a NEW 24 Gallon model. The updates bring some different dimensions as well as it now holds the Innovative Marine Felt Filter Socks!! This allows a felt filter sock over the red sea mesh as well as a bigger opening allowing for better filtration. You can also just run the filter shelfs if you don't want to run a sock or prefer filter floss.**

81dCzFTIuBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

20220112_191627.jpg

This looks great I would like to order one for 24gal says they are sold out. Will they be available anytime soon?

JoseGaspar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up one for my 24g!
Thanks, Neff, this is incredible work, and exactly what I am looking for. I might use the bottom portion to put in some chaeto as a mini refugium.

Excited to try it out!

tlips

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Neffly4u Hey man are you still making these for the 40G? I just picked up a 40G AIO and I would prefer to have a nice media basket instead of what came with it. If you are still making these, is it possible to have the filter sock holder removed. Im not a fan of filter socks at all and have always used floss. Look forward to hearing from you

OP
OP
Neffly4u

Neffly4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! They are still available. Checkout my Shopify to buy one. I'm a little behind on them so if you order one just know it might be a bit but I'll get it shipped!

Also if you do order one I have a plate that you set on top to use filter floss instead :)

@Neffly4u Hey man are you still making these for the 40G? I just picked up a 40G AIO and I would prefer to have a nice media basket instead of what came with it. If you are still making these, is it possible to have the filter sock holder removed. Im not a fan of filter socks at all and have always used floss. Look forward to hearing from you

tlips

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! They are still available. Checkout my Shopify to buy one. I'm a little behind on them so if you order one just know it might be a bit but I'll get it shipped!

Also if you do order one I have a plate that you set on top to use filter floss instead :)

Awesome! I’ll get one ordered! I appreciate it

OP
OP
Neffly4u

Neffly4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance at all you’re still making the 24g media baskets???
Hello! yes I do still make them. orders slowed down so shut down the shopify store to save on that monthly expense. Send me a PM and we can get one made up for you :)

NinjaSushi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool idea. I could never figure anything special out for mine so I just started putting filter floss on top of the stock sponge and then clean it out when it gets dirty.
lol that's what I do currently and it works great. I turned the third chamber into a refugium and that has helped tremendously.

zach0101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Update* AUG 2022

Everyone on the waitlist had been emailed at this point. I have moved my sales over to Shopify and the stock is current as to what is available. there aren't many 24G made at this point. I will still be sending out emails to those who wanted a 24G model and filled out the waitlist.

**V3 has been designed. I just need to do some fitting to make sure the it works in the 40 Gallon.
This will also include a NEW 24 Gallon model. The updates bring some different dimensions as well as it now holds the Innovative Marine Felt Filter Socks!! This allows a felt filter sock over the red sea mesh as well as a bigger opening allowing for better filtration. You can also just run the filter shelfs if you don't want to run a sock or prefer filter floss.**

81dCzFTIuBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

20220112_191627.jpg

20220112_191716.jpg
Do you still sell these for the 40 gallon tanks.

diannadao

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! yes I do still make them. orders slowed down so shut down the shopify store to save on that monthly expense. Send me a PM and we can get one made up for you :)
Hi! I’m new to r2r and not sure how to PM you. Please send me a message, I’d like to buy your media basket for aquatop 40. Thanks!

smoothie7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too would be interested in a couple of these. I have two of the aquatop recife 40 gallon cubes. Please let me know if you still have them. Thanks.

ZoaGrowa510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, is it possible to make one for the 3rd chamber where the plastic boxes go? Not a fan of the boxes would rather use filter bags in a multi layer tray but nobody makes one. In tank makes one for the 2nd chamber but that’s where the skimmer goes…. Pls let me know if this is possible, thank you!

Back