Archon Controller - Video Series

crs751

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disregard previous post. I forgot I asked the question earlier. The problem with getting old.

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. Yup. Net module does not work with archon. Not needed as archon does wifi and wired

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do i set my vout1 and vout2 for 3sec pulse alternating? Ive tried advwavemaker and wavemaker modes. vout1 and 2 ports are connected to DCI. The pump are turning on and off but sporadic times.

1446055159440.jpg

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, that looks correct to me. But I dont use my DC ports for the Jebao pumps. I do know that you need to have all pumps that are setup to show the master port as port 1.

I believe Danny and or Dave Morris might use his for that. Frankly I am pushing for a 6 or 8 port DC output module. Man would that not be sweet.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone had a issue like this. If I remember correctly it had to do with the way you input the time. I will see if I can find it.

I do not use my 0-10volt outputs at this point. I do use the PWM channels for lighting. I would like more of the PWM channels.

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK.

What other videos do you guys want from me???

1. Initial setup (connecting to Archon wifi and then accessing it - Planned but there are some developments very soon.
2. calibrating the Salinity probe

Any others you guys think I need to do?

PharmaSki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey did you ever make an initial setup video? I am trying to setup an Archon but can't get to the initial screen. It asks for username and password but DigitalAquatics and password doesn't let me in.... would you know how to get passed this?

benapilot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is pretty easy. Just need some logical thinking. It is definatly easier imo than some apex programming.

Ben. I love the blue. Did you do that in the style sheet? If so, lmk. I'd love that.

I just saw that you asked about the style sheet! Sorry I never noticed that before... I just grabbed a bunch of style sheet code from websites and went to town tweaking. I really liked that look, unfortunately, each update wipes my modifications. Too much work to do it every couple weeks! Lol.

benapilot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey did you ever make an initial setup video? I am trying to setup an Archon but can't get to the initial screen. It asks for username and password but DigitalAquatics and password doesn't let me in.... would you know how to get passed this?

Here's what worked for me: pull the USB drive from the Archon and plug it into your computer. Look for the access list file (I'm on a trip right now, so can't access my files to tell you where it is). Edit that and put whatever username and password you want (I just use a simple one letter for each- it's not like I'm protecting sensitive info here). Put the USB back into the Archon and go through the setup process using the username and password you just created.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, that worked and it's connected to the wifi, but when I go to archon.local it says it is unable to display the page.

benapilot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know what IP address your router assigned the Archon? Depending in what router you have, it'll be 192.168.1.xx Put that in your address bar and you'll be good to go. It seems to me that different routers/browser combinations have trouble with archon.local. Chrome and Firefox work best.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I rebooted the router and PC and tried it with google chrome. No luck. It says this webpage is not available.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also turned off firewalls on the PC to see if that was it, but it said the page is still unavailable.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I find out what IP address the router assigned to the archon?

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chrome has never worked well with archon. Firefox has been the best. If u entered email info at setup page it will email u the ip.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the set up page, it never asked for my email or had a place to enter it?

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, since I didn't get the email, how else can I find out the ip?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back