Are all RMS mounts the same?

Garets92553

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does Ecotech make two different arms? Meaning are the single light mount arms the same as the multi light track that goes across the tank the same? I have a euro braced tank so I have to get the multi lights track rail. Just wondering if I can get a used set of the single arm mounts to work with the eurobrace and just order the 70.5 rail. Thanks for any help.

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does Ecotech make two different arms? Meaning are the single light mount arms the same as the multi light track that goes across the tank the same? I have a euro braced tank so I have to get the multi lights track rail. Just wondering if I can get a used set of the single arm mounts to work with the eurobrace and just order the 70.5 rail. Thanks for any help.
Yes, the arms are made to fit regular tanks as well as Eurobrace. But it does depend on how wide the bracing is.

I have a pair for sale. See the spacers on the arms. Those are meant to be used for eurobrace tanks. Unfortunatly, I trimmed the screws and they aren’t long enough anymore for use on Euro braced tanks.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.7%
Back