Are EEl"s safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marie7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
He stays in the rocks. Mine has a few caves he moves to and from. All of my rockwork is cemented together as well so nothing will topple on him.
Got you, I try to glue mine hut it did not work, no way how stay stick together
 
Got you, I try to glue mine hut it did not work, no way how stay stick together
Best way is pins that wont leach toxic metals into the water and reef safe expoxy to build your rock "fudsey" here on the forum did his really nice you can get some insight from him
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new