Are my clowns depressed?

Esquire805

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My captive breed clowns play in the waves at first they swam on the water line now they are care free

ChrisW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 6ft long tank and only 5 fish in there, w/ two snowflake clowns and no host nem, and they venture around the tank but for the majority of the time you can find them in the same two caves almost exclusively, except when they want to be d*cks and chase the cardinal fish around for a minute or two. Every day they do the same exact thing, in the AM they are in one cave and swim to the other cave right next door and just kick it there for awhile and then come out throughout the day and at night they swim up and down in the same corner when the lights go out, the same corner they did that to when I first put them in the tank over a yr ago. Clown behavior. And big ups to your LFS for giving you proper advice and not thinking of their profit first. The proper way to get and keep customers returning. Don't hear about that often enough

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back