Are these Pandora Zoa?

SunBumChris

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
32
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These polys came in on a frag and I’m not sure what they are. Want to make sure they’re not an invasive type. Debating between Pandora or anti-venom.

The orange/dark polyp.

20250730_204937_8C903B5A-F220-49D9-A5F7-783F640BFD91.png
 
I believe they're Pandoras. They look pretty similar to the ones I had for a while
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new