Are these Pandora Zoa?

SunBumChris

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
32
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These polys came in on a frag and I’m not sure what they are. Want to make sure they’re not an invasive type. Debating between Pandora or anti-venom.

The orange/dark polyp.

20250730_204937_8C903B5A-F220-49D9-A5F7-783F640BFD91.png
 
I believe they're Pandoras. They look pretty similar to the ones I had for a while
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new