Are these two mouths?

Pixie22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Messages
56
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this mini carpet anemone at Petco a few months ago. Are these two separate mouths? What does this mean?

6B35E561-2D24-4E93-A0DF-CF07F6C6D679.jpeg 7DF409FC-75B0-447A-B93D-27B1A3B6908A.jpeg
 
YEAAA!!! Nice!!! Hopefully it splits !
I’m pretty new to this. When it splits is there anything I need to do? I’ve actually only fed it once the whole time I’ve had it. Should I be feeding it more?
 
I’m pretty new to this. When it splits is there anything I need to do? I’ve actually only fed it once the whole time I’ve had it. Should I be feeding it more?
it is recommended to feed them more , and no there is nothing to do just watch nature do its thing .
 
I’m pretty new to this. When it splits is there anything I need to do? I’ve actually only fed it once the whole time I’ve had it. Should I be feeding it more?
I wouldn’t do anything different than what your already doing if you spot feed it I’m sure they will both eat if it splits just leave it be and keep feeding them lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new