Are you experiencing issues surfing Reef2Reef lately?

Are you experiencing issues surfing Reef2Reef lately?

• YES, click the link and tell us!

Votes: 211 27.4%
  • No seems to be fine

Votes: 546 70.8%
  • Maybe (explain in the thread)

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very sorry. I am about at my wits end with this. Can you all please do me a favor? When you have an issue from now until tomorrow in the evening please note the time, find your IP address and then PM me with the exact time and your IP address. I'll be digging back in to this in the
We know your doing all you can. Still love the forum.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree Looking at the Poll I see several are saying they see no issues yet the ones that do are Heavy users, you think their is a connection to the connection issues.
On a side note, I have enough Baggage and issues (data/cookies) without the servers always carrying them around and reminding(loading)me to them ;)....Just wondering.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm very sorry. I am about at my wits end with this. Can you all please do me a favor? When you have an issue from now until tomorrow in the evening please note the time, find your IP address and then PM me with the exact time and your IP address. I'll be digging back in to this in the
FYI - its much better - much more sporadic - which im guessing makes it hard for you to troubleshoot

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@revhtree Looking at the Poll I see several are saying they see no issues yet the ones that do are Heavy users, you think their is a connection to the connection issues.
On a side note, I have enough Baggage and issues (data/cookies) without the servers always carrying them around and reminding(loading)me to them ;)....Just wondering.

My guess is that people who are on the site more often are more likely to have problems with sporadic problems - as compared to someone who is just on for 10 minutes. For example I've been on the site for 10 minutes and had no problems. If I answered the poll 'now' I would say 'no issues'.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using your numbers
:)
1. Using mobile on a new iPhone the Like button hangs a lot; updating unlike to like will cause the working icon to spin and it may or may not finish. I have come back to posts later and likes are randomly posted or failed.
2. The issues occur when I use this site, anytime of day.
3. I use mobile but I don’t have the app for this site. I also use laptop and it may be slightly more reliable ?
4. New phone had nothing in the cache, cleared the laptop and these issues still happen.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'. :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok y'all had some things done and we can only find out if it's working based on your experience. So as of right now going forward please let us know if you're still having issues. Please report good and bad.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok y'all had some things done and we can only find out if it's working based on your experience. So as of right now going forward please let us know if you're still having issues. Please report good and bad.

SO just riding home - showed I had 'alerts' - clicked alerts and if froze - had to close the browser (Safari on iPhone X) I can PM you the IP if you need it it would have been at about 1440 central

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems to be running smoother. Didn't have any issues last night or this morning. Was a large enough sample size for me where I would’ve experienced at least a few problems before you did whatever you did.

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
occasionally, like a minute or two ago. It just won't load up another page. the loading bar in the top right comes up and it doesn't want to progress beyond that.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same issue here. Often times early morning 3am EST, it lags or does not load pages. I have to close my browser and reopen the tab for it to load properly. I have this issue daily around this time. Any other time of day, the site loads and works fine.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here as of this morning.
*Slow, sometimes requiring several clicks to advance pages as well as the 'Like' button.
*Sometimes frozen and close page and reopen.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Working on this more....

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok made some changes please report back from this moment on!

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
its been a lot better recently, yesterday had an issue where it froze when I opened 5 tabs then it kicked in but generally at lot better than few weeks ago.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump for more input from 1:46pm est. until now.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.6%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back