OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Time for a update on this thread since I haven't updated it in a while. Life has been busy the last few months as me and my wife had our first baby, so you know how that goes. Our son is now 2 months old and already is enjoying the reef tank [Score] lol. When he cries I bring him by the tank and he suddenly stops crying and watches the fish swimming or at least I think he is. Anyway, it's a good start so I can bring him to future LFS to purchase more fish and coral haha. Ok so on to the pictures, I basically took all fish pictures today and some coral shots. I will take some more tomorrow hopefully and will try to make a video showing the whole tank, lighting and filtration. Hope you all enjoy my pictures :smile:

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm seriously considering one of these 300DD's. There's only two things I don't like about them...The 27" height (would prefer lower) and the top cross bracing. But the price is so much better on these than custom built tanks...so tempting

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm seriously considering one of these 300DD's. There's only two things I don't like about them...The 27" height (would prefer lower) and the top cross bracing. But the price is so much better on these than custom built tanks...so tempting

Do it,the 27" height is a pain to work in but I have multiple grabbers that I use to place frags where I want them. Sometimes I have to go armpit deep to reach areas or maybe put on a snorkel but otherwise I love the DD. The cross braces don't bother me as much and do not cast any shadows from my lighting. I would say go for it and be part of the DD club...

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I put together a video today. I wish it would've came out better but it's my first time making a video like this. The colors are off and some focusing is off also. Anyways I hope you all enjoy it. I will work on a new one in the future when I have to time to put one together.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I haven't updated this thread in a long time so I figured I would add some quick pics I took tonight. I am going to take some more when I have more time and add them later. I just need everything to grow in now. I will give a update on the tank as a few things have changed.

Back