!!!! as LIMITED as could POSSIBLY be!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok Ok I agree Scott F, its about as silly as it gets branding these creatures with over the top and often much too serious monikers. I mean thats all I got. 8 tanks full of. Every last one. Still, would we have nearly as much fun collecting these things using long and hard to pronounce and more than likely misidentified "scientific" names?

I say no!

I understand and have learned that in order to play the game I have to slap names on these things as well. Now I am not really regurgitating the "limited" nonsense out there either but anyone that knows me is well aware that I have plenty of fun tapping into all sorts of my psyche, past present and future to amuse myself with some clever( maybe not the right word) names. And every so often some like minded person will commend me on this one or that one and thank me for the laugh. That's about as far as I can take it. I Have said it before. A pretty coral is a pretty coral regardless of what we want to call it. Now hype........... is a whole nudder can o' worms

So before this goes on any longer...... I have a frag pack for sale:) How about a pack of 10 only a little bit limited but totally named and branded acros!:wink:

499.00 shipped!

1. Rainbow Jewel
2. The Moth
3. Mr Pacman
4. Beehive 2.0
5. ATL Pink Polyp Vermi
6. Virgin Maremaid
7. ATL Shades of fall
8. Blue Panther
9. Reefers Cove Poison envy
10. Dayglo milli

IMG_0127-Edit_zpse3580358.jpg

IMG_0132_zps918548b3.jpg

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam what conditions the blue panther likes. High light, high flow or medium light and medium flow.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I like the lavender frag plugs :)

Me too! I have been showcasing them in my packs for a while now. They are from Scott at the Alternative Reef. He's Really perfected his tinting techniques and they just look really good. They are available anywhere you can get the standard colored ones I believe.

Thanks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back