Sep 29, 2010 #1 rng_pw Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 612 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Im getting out of the hobby and this beast has got to go. It is in great shape and works really well. I am asking 650.00 shipped. Thanks for looking. Thanks for looking Ricky,
Im getting out of the hobby and this beast has got to go. It is in great shape and works really well. I am asking 650.00 shipped. Thanks for looking. Thanks for looking Ricky,
Sep 29, 2010 #2 Blackhawk Fan Jedi Reefer View Badges Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 242 Location Valparaiso Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That's unfortunate Ricky. I hope all is well.
Sep 29, 2010 #3 OP OP rng_pw Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 612 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Everything is just fine Mike I have just been a little absorbed in my new hobby lately :wink:. I have a 65 mustang that I am restoring and my tank is suffering because of it. It was fun while it lasted though Ricky,
Everything is just fine Mike I have just been a little absorbed in my new hobby lately :wink:. I have a 65 mustang that I am restoring and my tank is suffering because of it. It was fun while it lasted though Ricky,
Sep 29, 2010 #4 Blackhawk Fan Jedi Reefer View Badges Joined Jun 10, 2009 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 242 Location Valparaiso Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nice! Hope you share some pics when she's all done. :D
Oct 1, 2010 #5 OP OP rng_pw Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 612 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sold. Thanks