ATB Medium cone w/airstar pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter rng_pw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

rng_pw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
612
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im getting out of the hobby and this beast has got to go. It is in great shape and works really well. I am asking 650.00 shipped. Thanks for looking.

FISHBUILD004-6.jpg

FISHBUILD057-1.jpg


Thanks for looking

Ricky,
 
Everything is just fine Mike I have just been a little absorbed in my new hobby lately :wink:. I have a 65 mustang that I am restoring and my tank is suffering because of it. It was fun while it lasted though

Ricky,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new