• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATB Medium with Airstar!!!

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I'm breaking down my system I'm selling my amazing ATB Medium with Airstar skimmer. This is hands-down the BEST skimmer I've ever owned or operated, and I'm only selling it becuase it's waaay to big for the tank I'm downsizing to (skimmer "rated" up to 480 gals). I paid $1,400 new (+ shipping), I'm selling for $1,000 (firm). Skimmer is like new, only used for a few months on my new system. I'll give it a nice long vinegar bath and it will look brand new for you. Willing to ship at buyers expense (you must add insurance to shipping yourself if wanted). Located in Ann Arbor, MI 48103.

Here is info on the skimmer (note, the skimmer in that pic does NOT have the red Airstar volute): . : : ATB Skimmers : : .

Here's a couple break-in shots when I first received the skimmer (never had to break in, skimmed in minutes!):
img_4735.jpg

img_4744.jpg

img_4592.jpg

Please PM if interested, thanks!

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back