ATB Medium with Airstar!!!

stunreefer

Reef Hugger
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,853
Reaction score
653
Location
Under Da Sea
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I'm breaking down my system I'm selling my amazing ATB Medium with Airstar skimmer. This is hands-down the BEST skimmer I've ever owned or operated, and I'm only selling it becuase it's waaay to big for the tank I'm downsizing to (skimmer "rated" up to 480 gals). I paid $1,400 new (+ shipping), I'm selling for $1,000 (firm). Skimmer is like new, only used for a few months on my new system. I'll give it a nice long vinegar bath and it will look brand new for you. Willing to ship at buyers expense (you must add insurance to shipping yourself if wanted). Located in Ann Arbor, MI 48103.

Here is info on the skimmer (note, the skimmer in that pic does NOT have the red Airstar volute): . : : ATB Skimmers : : .

Here's a couple break-in shots when I first received the skimmer (never had to break in, skimmed in minutes!):
img_4735.jpg


img_4744.jpg


img_4592.jpg


Please PM if interested, thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new