ATI ICP-MS vs Oceamo ICP-MS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biff0rz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,398
Reaction score
1,450
Location
Michigan (SE)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Has there been a comprehensive comparison done of the two? I do not know what the differences are. On the surface one is done in USA, another in Austria. Both cost about the same but shipping drives one higher than the other. Besides that, are there actual differences between the tests? I tried to search the forums but couldn't find a solid answer without personal opinions injected. They look like the test about the same amount of elements.
 
ATI is done in Germany. I haven’t seen a comparison between those two but would love to see a super in depth comparisons of all ICP companies to see if any of them are trustworthy enough to use
 
ATI is done in Germany. I haven’t seen a comparison between those two but would love to see a super in depth comparisons of all ICP companies to see if any of them are trustworthy enough to use
ah yes, germany. I saw ati north america when looking but now realize thats just their distribution
 
I’ve not seen any data comparison. I have high confidence in Oceamo. ATI may be equally good, but I have no basis to judge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new