ATO for 3.5 gallon pico?

Evyllchyld

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pico Aquarium Barracuda AIO 3.5 tank that I've had laying around since I purchased it. I'm trying to make it as hands off as possible, to keep it stable since I want to keep SPS.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good ATO system for a tank this small?

I would want it in the back, so you can't see it in the display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new