attaching frag to rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonybwill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tonybwill

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
30
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best way to attach a frag to rock under water?
 
Like on a frag plug or just the coral to the rock?
 
I use super glue gel from the dollar store. Just put a small glob on the frag plug and hold in place for a min or two until it stays. It breaks off easy enough if you want to move it and once the coral encrusts it won't go anywhere.
 
Cool. I will try it. Used two part epoxy and it won't stick to wet frag plug. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new