Status
Not open for further replies.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea, it was just Rodney and I giving Shawn a hard time. Gracious, is was a funny. That is why i started the post with "it is a funny"

OP
OP
SLUF681

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont worry Eddie. Shawn is just having a bad day. He is DEFINITELY not hitting on all 8 cylinders.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
top, of the page..... My post is on the top of the page.................................

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha,ha,ha, gentlemen.....laugh at me...pick on the little guy....LOL that mistake I will NEVER LIVE DOWN thanks to my reef club "friends" lol..
I'm waiting on friends here....I'm in the trenches takin hits here wish ther was an veteran in the house!!! LOL...

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea,their phraseology is impressive at times isn't it. lol!

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's your veterns dude,but this doesn't warrant any help,your on your own on this one...lol...Ha ha ha ha ha !

egilmore

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ahhhhhh I was all OMG what happened!!!! Hate you guys :squigglemouth: lol defenitly not gonna miss anymore meetings :fish:

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fellowship is 90% of the meetings,when people have something in common with each other,you learn,have fun,cut up,as you see,and that's what keeps ya going in life,its the good times.When you find yourself waiting for the next meeting,you've found your club! :bigsmile:

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yea, Thanks to Buddy and Spensor for the donations for the raffle. All those folks that won somehow must have found some way to rig the thing. Not like me at the last meeting. I played totally fair. Not this time though. Such goings on at those meetings. :bounce:

ORchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed meeting everyone and learning ore. BTW Shawn what is the name of the frag I won lunar ???Also looked up my coral I was showing you a picture of, it appears to be an encrusting grogonian. It is suppose to be easy to frag if anyone is interested in helping me make a few frags. Thanks again and I look forward to future meetings. Still have a ton to learn.

nitrox36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANd we all have a great deal to learn, as for fragging, I have a great frag saw, so until the club can afford one Anyone needing to use it let me know. We can frag that bad boy when ever you would like. Ya that coral is wild, lol. I dont remember the name of the coral...I am still learning coral. I have been focused on everything in the hobby but coral. So now i am devoting all my attention to such. And yes buddy i really appreciate you walking over the trench i am taking hits in......LOL.

Thanks everyone for your time and dedication to the club....

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed meeting everyone and learning ore. BTW Shawn what is the name of the frag I won lunar ???Also looked up my coral I was showing you a picture of, it appears to be an encrusting grogonian. It is suppose to be easy to frag if anyone is interested in helping me make a few frags. Thanks again and I look forward to future meetings. Still have a ton to learn.

Lunar eclipse

eserrano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was wondering where the most of you are located i see posts about groups nd meetings wanna know if there is any near me im in western NY

OP
OP
SLUF681

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're all located primarily in East TN. We do have one member in SC, one in GA (right across the state line in Ringgold), and one in Crossville, TN (between Knoxville and Nashville).

Although we do have an awesome bunch of guys and gals, I'm not quite sure we're worth a trip from NY to see!

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're all located primarily in East TN. We do have one member in SC, one in GA (right across the state line in Ringgold), and one in Crossville, TN (between Knoxville and Nashville).

Although we do have an awesome bunch of guys and gals, I'm not quite sure we're worth a trip from NY to see!

Speak for yourself. Im well worth the drive. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back