Aussie or Indo torch preference?

KTTX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
292
Reaction score
109
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I keep hearing horror stories about Aussie torches. They say they only last 4 to 6 months, etc.

Whats up with Aussie? Why they so hard to keep?

Thanks
 
So I keep hearing horror stories about Aussie torches. They say they only last 4 to 6 months, etc.

Whats up with Aussie? Why they so hard to keep?

Thanks
if I remember correctly, the aussie torches are found by rivers with a tremendous amount of flow and nutrients 24/7 and slightly brackish water. could be wrong but I am pretty sure this is why they are considered so difficult
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new