Automatic water changes and auto top off refill tubing required question

Tank Sinatra

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently Remodeling my basement giving me the opportunity to run lines from my current water mixing room in the basement to my aquarium on the main floor. I would like to set up automatic water changes and auto top off refill, how many lines should I run? I am currently thinking 3 quarter inch RO Tubbing lines (one salt, one fresh, one waste) and a cable to control the other top off pump. Is there anything I am missing or given the opportunity what else should I incorporate?
 
3 lines is what I ran; Fresh salt, waste, RO.

If you have a controller running a controller cable is worth the effort as well :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new