Avast Marine : Top-Off Kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter zemuss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
109
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ATO unit recently started act up. The sensors, i think, have been sitting in salt water too long and are malfunctioning. So I was browsing AVAST and found what I think is a good ATO unit, but was wondering if anyone is using it here?

I also want to know if you can expand on the ATO because I would like a safety switch on my return pump. This switch would be based on the water in my Display and if it kicked on the ATO and Return pump would be cut off.

Avast any suggestions?

"Z"
 
Cool.. i need this ATO asap.. So I will be ordering the manual version and hoping to upgrade to digital later.

Thanks for the BUMP and the reply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new