• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Avast pressure switch Apex for standard

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marksreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marksreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
160
Reaction score
43
Location
Rochester N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
35D70BD9-3D03-48A1-A9DC-B53E4591C555.png
Looking to trade my Avast pressure switch with end for apex for standard plug in.
 
consider Dollars for what? You said you were keeping your device and therefore were good as Avast had helped you (which is odd since they are two totally different approaches (the Apex version vs. the 110 version)
 
I was talking to Joshua. Who just replied.
I am not interested in trading anymore.
I did have it straightened out with Avast.
More questions?
 
Yes, it seems you have this article for sale now, if so, then how much are you asking and should probably be in the for sale forum.
 
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Someone (Joshua) responded asking if I’m still looking to trade and I said no but I’d consider buying his piece if he was interested.
Now you are all over me and in between him and I.
Why? Report me if you feel the need lol OMG
PS. I have nothing for sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new