AWC question

aquasculptor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all,

A newbie here to reef life. I have been looking at this product and everyone has good thoughts on it. The question(s) that I have…

How long has everyone one been using this product? 2 years, 2 months, 5 years….

Assuming everyone is done normal maintenance, how long have the pumps lasted?

Oh i see a Michigan guy in here… hmmm I may have to question their input… ha ha…

Thanks all for the information.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all,

A newbie here to reef life. I have been looking at this product and everyone has good thoughts on it. The question(s) that I have…

Oh i see a Michigan guy in here… hmmm I may have to question their input… ha ha…

What product are you talking about? The main question in the thread was about evaporation in the new water for a AWC.
I see someone mentioned the Autoaqua Smart AWC Duo which I have never used. I’ve been using an old school masterflex peristaltic pump for my AWC for probably 3 years now.

OP
OP
Icedphoenix

Icedphoenix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What product are you talking about? The main question in the thread was about evaporation in the new water for a AWC.
I see someone mentioned the Autoaqua Smart AWC Duo which I have never used. I’ve been using an old school masterflex peristaltic pump for my AWC for probably 3 years now.
That maybe it but it seems it comes in and out of stock. For me I will be going with the light as it has the pumps in the controller. The tank I want to do the AWC system on is a standard tank without a sump so the Duo would need to be changed up to run a dosing pump. Autoaqua also sells the pumps separate from the controller so if one fails you can just buy a pump and not the whole thing which is nice.

Aquaddictorbj4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all,

I using Autoaqua AWC Duo for almost 1.5 year. Works really perfect to me.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back