• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Awsome Cornbread rainbow infusions zoas

Coralick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful Cornbread rainbow infusions, big chubby polyps, plenty of frags to choose from, local pickup in Florida, hallandale 33009, asking 10 pp, discounts on multiples, thanks for looking
Resized_20200212_223038.jpg
Resized_20200209_134831.jpg
Resized_20191225_215643.jpg
Resized_20191115_170536.jpg
20200119_205906.jpg

OP
OP
Coralick

Coralick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Coralick what would you recommend for lighting and flow for these zoa's?
Lot's of flow, I kept them all over the tank, if u like hot pink with more rainbow mid to low, but if you wanted to pop more with gold orange, slowly work your way up, I keep one of my colonys 7 inches away from kessils, fluorescence on them is crazy and they're still pretty chubby

Maokin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lot's of flow, I kept them all over the tank, if u like hot pink with more rainbow mid to low, but if you wanted to pop more with gold orange, slowly work your way up, I keep one of my colonys 7 inches away from kessils, fluorescence on them is crazy and they're still pretty chubby
Thanks I have some as well that seem to be struggling a bit. My tank is lit with Kessil A360WE that ramp up to 50%. Based on my measurements they should be getting around 75-100 PAR in their current location with low to medium flow. Here is a photo of them open but they do close often throughout the day. They are nice and pink to the eye but even with a camera filter it doesn't seem to pick up the nice light pink that they are. They have been in my tank now for over 3 weeks so it seems like they should have adjusted to the lighting by now. I will keep them where they are and hopefully they are just taking longer to adjust.

20200324_132737.jpg

OP
OP
Coralick

Coralick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely raise them up, and if you can spot feed at least once week that would help out a lot

OP
OP
Coralick

Coralick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I have some as well that seem to be struggling a bit. My tank is lit with Kessil A360WE that ramp up to 50%. Based on my measurements they should be getting around 75-100 PAR in their current location with low to medium flow. Here is a photo of them open but they do close often throughout the day. They are nice and pink to the eye but even with a camera filter it doesn't seem to pick up the nice light pink that they are. They have been in my tank now for over 3 weeks so it seems like they should have adjusted to the lighting by now. I will keep them where they are and hopefully they are just taking longer to adjust.

20200324_132737.jpg
Did the color improve?

Maokin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the color improve?
Ironically they turned around finally. I got my rainbow infusion zoa's in early march 2020. In the last 3-4 weeks they have finally started to really open up. It seems they took between 3-4 months to adjust to my system. I thought they were done for. I just did notice the other day that another head has formed. My tank has been pretty stable for a while but i have had my trident now for around 4 months so everything is super stable. Can't really put a finger on anything else that has changed. I have been dosing amino's daily for a few months maybe that helped?

OP
OP
Coralick

Coralick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ironically they turned around finally. I got my rainbow infusion zoa's in early march 2020. In the last 3-4 weeks they have finally started to really open up. It seems they took between 3-4 months to adjust to my system. I thought they were done for. I just did notice the other day that another head has formed. My tank has been pretty stable for a while but i have had my trident now for around 4 months so everything is super stable. Can't really put a finger on anything else that has changed. I have been dosing amino's daily for a few months maybe that helped?
If you spot feed them, they double up in no time

OP
OP
Coralick

Coralick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice what do you spot feed with? I broadcast feed Amino's daily and spot feed like once a week reef chili, frozen & reef roids.
If you get a chance try oyster fst , great stuff but pricy

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 78.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.6%
Back