Axo's nano drop off

AXO

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
87
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I'd post a build thread just because this tank is kind of different and I haven't been able to find good threads on this drop off tank.

I decided to downsize because we moved into a much smaller apt and my Red Sea reefer 250 was just far too big for the space plus the only spot I could put it was by a window and it caused tons of algae.

• I bought the stand from ikea and installed doors
http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/20275814/

• IM Nuvo abyss tank 20g

• IM ghost skimmer

• drilled the back of the stand to hide wires

• hydra 26 HD w/ hms mount

Definitely more to go but I'm glad to have downsized.

I plan to add an ato reservoir in one of the cubes, and add an apex or something to help keep parameters stable.

IMG_1506.JPG


IMG_1505.JPG


IMG_1503.JPG


IMG_1495.JPG


IMG_1497.JPG
 
I am liking the drop off.
 
Looks great. Super clean tank, rock work, and setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new