Back at the Reef

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
2,896
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finally back to the reef! It’s been 15 years since I had a tank. Back then I was working too much, raising teenager and not really having a good budget for the hobby. Yes, failed : ( ....twice.

Now, kids are grown... budget has more room in it : ) I am back.

I am two months deep into a new 200 gallon tank and having a blast. And some struggles : ) I am hoping to learn from the group here : ) I’ll take a better pic tomorrow. It’s late evening right now and my lights have gone bluer.

9A45EF66-E745-485A-BD68-66ADC4AF3873.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 help/fun/info/fun
pics required..lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new