Back from my hiatus...

GratefulReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
422
Reaction score
6
Location
syracuse,ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be alot more active and I kinda fell off the face of the earth, big things were happening though, well medium sized things at least. I finally got an RODI filter, and have since used nothing but. I also have added alot of new corals, and a beautiful and monsterous rbta. I am looking to upgrade my light from 4x54w t5 deep blue solarmax fixture, to a 6x54w or possible 8x54w if I can find one that isnt too wide.
 
I recently got a RBTA also( well a few months ago) and love it! Adds a nice touch to the tank!
I know you said 6x54 t5. I have a 36" ATI Sunpower 6x39 watt T5 for sale in the for sale forum. A little smaller than what your looking for but its puts out a lot of light and would do fine over a 48" tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new