Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
Welcome.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're just getting back into the hobby after an 11-year hiatus. The kids want a dog, but my wife said fish...man will she regret this. We're starting small - 32g BioCube with StevesLeds lighting upgrade to see if the hobby sticks "with the kids."

We're in Southern, NH and the only thing my 4 and 6-year old know so far is that cycling takes too long and they cannot wait to get some fish and corals. If / when you're considering selling any soft corals, RBTA, hammers, zoas, shrooms, etc. please keep us in mind.

Welcome! Glad you joined. This is a great family hobby. I'm Lisa and I brought my family into it so - Go Women Power!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in NH:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back