back in to the hobby again

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefyfishi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefyfishi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
Location
Colorado springs CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! So like the tittle says I'm back in to the hobby, the last time I had a tank running was about 4 years ago and ever since I took it down I been wanting to do it again, and well here I I'm again this time I went small, though, I purchase a use innovative marine nuvo 38 and it has been running for about a month, I already have couple of black and white clowns in it and so far everything is looking good, I'm looking forward to learn a few new tricks since things have chance a little over the years, I will make sure to have many questions to ask.
20150203_132747.jpg
:wink:
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef. Bet it was gnawing at you to get another tank. There's something special about coming inside on a cold snowy day to a reef tank in your house.
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef!* And welcome back into the hobby,your tank is looking good!

DSCF6388_zpsb0b33bb_edit_1421119222246.jpg
 
Welcome back!
 
Thank you everyone! Here is abother picture of the tank! A lot has changed in two months, I replaced the skimmer for a larger one, I added a diy bio pellets reactor and replace the original led lights with AI sol that I upgrade to the 54 led version, I also added a nice cleaning Crew and two more fish, six line wrass and a royal gramma, oh almost forgot I put an MP 10 too.ATTACH=CONFIG]219948[/ATTACH]
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0020.jpg
    IMAG0020.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 125

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new