OP
BackToTheReef

BackToTheReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They cancelled that run this year. I ride that trail all the time for a quick little ride. WY is bad for reefing though. Water is great, but nearest LFS is Bozeman and it sucks. SLC is 5 hours. Can only have live stock shipped about 5 months out of the year. You should come visit, I work at a couple of hotels. Might be able to get you a deal on a room.

Not this time of year! All those "out of staters" coming through! I heard people in WY say that during the season and I shrugged my shoulders but then nearly drove off the road laughing so hard when I said "dang out of stater" as I was driving.

Erick Armanii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Welcome to the fam!

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not this time of year! All those "out of staters" coming through! I heard people in WY say that during the season and I shrugged my shoulders but then nearly drove off the road laughing so hard when I said "dang out of stater" as I was driving.
Hahaha. I get it, but they are the reason I can afford my reef tank and bikes and even more expensive fly fishing equipment.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world. Sorry to hear that your active lifestyle has been affected. Hopefully working on your new reef will give you time to recover. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha thanks for sharing, I’m definitely “that guy” too :p. Glad you bounced back from those mishaps in life and are back on this new, exciting journey!

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing! Looking forward to your progress!!

giphy.gif

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back