• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battle corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bluejawtrigger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my shipment in. WOW!!!!! By far the biggest frags for the price I've ever received. Great communication, packing, and holy cow the size. If you need corals, he would be one of my first stops. Hears the pics of them bagged, plus you can see the size.
a68908ae-c49c-82b9.jpg

a68908ae-c4a7-d466.jpg

a68908ae-c4b3-47e5.jpg

a68908ae-c4bf-b79a.jpg

Not to mention, he excepted a last minute request to replace a coral I had lost. ( from another person)
a68908ae-c4f0-8892.jpg

I just can't say enough goods things. By far exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to get them in the frag rack and see them color up.

OP
OP
Bluejawtrigger

Bluejawtrigger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't help it, Adam is amazing!!! I had a coral that didn't make it. I pm'd him just to tell him how great the corals color and sizes were. Mentioned the one that didn't make it, and he's getting me another. Unbelievable !!! I didn't ask or expect that. I always expect some loss during shipping. But for him to come through like this, top notch man. Just awesome guy to deal with, amazing corals. And it seems lately a frag is 1" at best, not with him. Wow!!! He's got a customer/ friend in the hobby for life. Just wanted to share that with you guys.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back