Battleboxes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't tell the difference between the higher end and lower end corals in a Battlebox. I have yet to see something come in a box that made me go "meh... I guess it can go in the tank".

Joe's 220 Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought 2 battle boxes so far and chose the $400 box with 4 frags in it each time. I have received 5 corals in each shipment and when you tally up What you are getting it is way more than $400 and you don’t get any junk. In addition each time I received 1-2 pieces that were not even up on the sight yet which were pretty cool. I am still in awe from my melon laser that I got in my last shipment. Well worth it and Adam always delivers in a big way (even when you don’t buy a box and buy the individual pieces)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have bought 2 battle boxes so far and chose the $400 box with 4 frags in it each time. I have received 5 corals in each shipment and when you tally up What you are getting it is way more than $400 and you don’t get any junk. In addition each time I received 1-2 pieces that were not even up on the sight yet which were pretty cool. I am still in awe from my melon laser that I got in my last shipment. Well worth it and Adam always delivers in a big way (even when you don’t buy a box and buy the individual pieces)

right on! thanks a ton for the post I truly appreciate it. So glad you are happy with the packs! That Laser-melon is still a hidden gem for sure:)

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my rockscape is open as i dont have a full tank.. i have been talking to adam..keep changing my mind .. but i think im going to go the $1000 order 15piece lowest quantity and give him full control... just want a rainbow of corals on my rock work work on 1 side of the tank... it should be interesting and suprise.. and i feel like a expensive gamble.. but could be fuN!

Mrmiles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already know what I'm gifting myself for my birthday. I have my tester sticks in right now in anticipation for getting the good stuff later on.

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already know what I'm gifting myself for my birthday. I have my tester sticks in right now in anticipation for getting the good stuff later on.
Ahah ya. I went all out out the gate. All died. After learning why. I made changes to alk and no3 and po4. Have 3 testers in and I got encrusting to start. So I'm ready to say hey Adam. Pick 15 to be glued on this one side of my tank. Not picky. Just want bright rainbow colors to view my fish swim around. Lol.

Mrmiles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahah ya. I went all out out the gate. All died. After learning why. I made changes to alk and no3 and po4. Have 3 testers in and I got encrusting to start. So I'm ready to say hey Adam. Pick 15 to be glued on this one side of my tank. Not picky. Just want bright rainbow colors to view my fish swim around. Lol.
I know the feeling. It's tough having an empty tank running. I've been as slow as I can (2 sps frags after around 2 months online). So far so good. Like you if I see growth and color I'll start adding.

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the feeling. It's tough having an empty tank running. I've been as slow as I can (2 sps frags after around 2 months online). So far so good. Like you if I see growth and color I'll start adding.
Just installed my ghl khd director to help me out. And prep for battlecoral flooded tank

Onajoyride

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting for my system to mature and get past the ugliness. Once that happens I'll be sending Adam and his family on vacation with my coral orders:)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am waiting for my system to mature and get past the ugliness. Once that happens I'll be sending Adam and his family on vacation with my coral orders:)

Super cool of you. unfortunately, I am way too paranoid to leave here for any extended period of time. lol

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back