Battlecorals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay6363
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jay6363

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
657
Reaction score
130
Location
Albany ny
I just wanted to say thank you to Adam at battlecorals. I know most of you have dealt with him before so you know what a great vendor he is......

But he has gone the extra mile for me on a few occasions, most notedly my last round of corals. I had bought two large frag packs from him in the recent past and after receiving them everything looked great did well, I had to go on a trip a few weeks later. Leaving my fiancé in charge, she is pretty good at keeping an eye on things. Well to keep it short I lost most of my new frags bc something happened that she did not pick up on. And nothing pointed to it when I got home and tested.

Well to say the least Adam went above and beyond to do what he could to help me replace what he could for reduced cost and some for free.Going way over what a Vendor guarantee usually is......


aside from that he has always provided excellent communication and packaging!!! He is definitely my favorite vendor......
 
Adam is cool too deal with, I recently bought a small frag pack from Adam and he kept in constant contact with me from the time I placed the order till I received it, when anyone orders from battle corals they should without hesitation.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new