Battlelist

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How do we get on a sign up list for future competitions?
Ask... and ye shall be added to the list :)
#battlecrew watches this thread and maintains the list based off of stated interest here.
 
Ask... and ye shall be added to the list :)
#battlecrew watches this thread and maintains the list based off of stated interest here.
tmp.gif
 
Also be on the lookout. Something big is coming! (Not grow out related but still worth paying attention to the @Battlecorals forum)

Also there will be grow out related announcements soon, just no specific time frame set up yet. Still working details in the background.
 
What list is this? Ami I on it?
I am in the 3 grow outs so I hope I am on it.
Should be how did you hear about it last time?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new