.....BC BELLICOSE TROBAIRITZ......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PSXerholic -- Have you considered supplementing with Triton or something, since it seems you dose most trace stuff individually? I've always wondered if that two prong approach was worth it or not.

PSXerholic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PSXerholic -- Have you considered supplementing with Triton or something, since it seems you dose most trace stuff individually? I've always wondered if that two prong approach was worth it or not.
Sorry, can't answer that question, or they throw me out of the forum.....

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PSXerholic @MTBake How are your frags looking?

Lost mine to stn. I might ask for another frag one of these days. Maybe I'll see if Adam can add one to my box I got coming in a couple weeks. My plan is to eventually accumulate every coral he has, then, maybe I can get the elusive Fairy Food;Drool;)

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost mine to stn. I might ask for another frag one of these days. Maybe I'll see if Adam can add one to my box I got coming in a couple weeks. My plan is to eventually accumulate every coral he has, then, maybe I can get the elusive Fairy Food;Drool;)
oh no! If I lost mine I would get another one for sure. I moved mine to the display today to see if more fish turds can help it grow faster, as mine barely grows, lol. The color still looks great but boy does it not grow for me.

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh no! If I lost mine I would get another one for sure. I moved mine to the display today to see if more fish turds can help it grow faster, as mine barely grows, lol. The color still looks great but boy does it not grow for me.

I was disappointed when I lost it for sure. I'll get another down the road. Really curious to see what's in this next box to be honest. The last box blew me away by what he put in there! Especially for the price point! That one had 4 of his "top shelf" corals in it plus a loripes. I really feel like I shouldn't even say what I paid and what I got without him giving the ok to post info.

PSXerholic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man sorry!!!!!

PSXerholic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. You know my growth so far, but this guy doesn't really do grow a lot, lol.
Will try to catch up with a current picture !!!

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I've heard about this is it doesn't grow. I got my piece last month. It was a small piece, you could still see the glue around the base. In the last month, it has fully encrusted the base of the plug. It is the fastest grower of my pack. I hope it starts growing upwards soon.

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I've heard about this is it doesn't grow. I got my piece last month. It was a small piece, you could still see the glue around the base. In the last month, it has fully encrusted the base of the plug. It is the fastest grower of my pack. I hope it starts growing upwards soon.
Thats awesome! Maybe I just have mine in a bad spot. Do you have a pic?

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't. My camera on my iPhone is busted. I'll get one when I grab a new phone.

My frag is still on my frag rack...along with the rest of my pack. Anyone have any suggestions on where to place? High PAR? Medium PAR? Flow? Maybe I should just keep it on the rack!

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't. My camera on my iPhone is busted. I'll get one when I grab a new phone.

My frag is still on my frag rack...along with the rest of my pack. Anyone have any suggestions on where to place? High PAR? Medium PAR? Flow? Maybe I should just keep it on the rack!
Maybe we need to ask you, lol. You seem to be having the best growth.

eatmoreyeah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mine roughly a month. It's really starting to do well now. It is in roughly 250ish par and getting slammed with flow. Really looking forward to seeing this one mature. Definitely one of my favorites from adams website.

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here are my two frags of the Bell Trob...it seems to grow fine for me. My camera is just terrible at picking up the nuanced color:
IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my two frags of the Bell Trob...it seems to grow fine for me. My camera is just terrible at picking up the nuanced color:
IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

That's really impressive @therman! Thanks for sharing:)

I'm going to request this one, again. It's one of my favorites on Adam's website!

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

You are a master of growing and coloring acros therman !!!! You should post your lights to show that you don't need radions or ATI or even halides to grow newer healthy acros ...

Regards,
Abhishek

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam that piece is simply amazing - very elegant!! Great Work - Glad to see the new system is coming into swing for you!

therman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You are a master of growing and coloring acros therman !!!! You should post your lights to show that you don't need radions or ATI or even halides to grow newer healthy acros ...

Regards,
Abhishek

These are just under a Reefbreeders Photon V2.

Back