!!!BC CHEMICAL BOMB!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

thehammer1985

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought this was gauge the aquarium hobby lol. I'm thinking now maybe the offense/the offender generation of. But seriously she's beautiful I just got the next tank up and running full tilt gonna sttart odrering this weekend to put some beauties in it and I'm excited you'll be on the list for sure

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I thought this was gauge the aquarium hobby lol. I'm thinking now maybe the offense/the offender generation of. But seriously she's beautiful I just got the next tank up and running full tilt gonna sttart odrering this weekend to put some beauties in it and I'm excited you'll be on the list for sure

Nah, we need something that really glistens to be worthy of that name. I'll run it by you before i make anything "official"

PmCarbrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, we need something that really glistens to be worthy of that name. I'll run it by you before i make anything "official"
I'm so offended by your naming trends that you're going to have to send me a frag of everything, so that I can begin my immersion therapy and recover from the trauma you have caused. I'll forward you my shipping info shortly.

Emerson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reading the post title, I clicked on it concerned you had some kind of aerosol insecticide or cleaning product "nuke" one of your systems before I could get an order in (can I say that and not be called North Korea?). Glad you avoided that tragedy! Hope to get my order in once I get my final light configuration up.

FutNA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you listening to some Aquabats Adam? The kids use to watch them. Nice coral may need to get one soon. I will send you an email.

Whyteboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After seeing this atrocious naming of the coral. I decided to check out this battle corals website. And I was appalled to find that you don’t even mention or offer a vegan coral substitute. Unsubbed

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back