!!!BC CHEMICAL BOMB!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PmCarbrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing this atrocious naming of the coral. I decided to check out this battle corals website. And I was appalled to find that you don’t even mention or offer a vegan coral substitute. Unsubbed
Disgusting. I would never order a coral that wasn't raised on antibiotic free, non GMO, vegan coral food.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A recent chemical weapons attack in Syria where many people lost their lives choking on chlorine gas. A recent chemical weapons attack in England where many people were affected. Poor taste? I mean, do we want "chemical bombs" in our tanks and to think of chemical bomb attacks when we look at this picture of what is otherwise a beautiful coral? I think you can do better Sir.
So I guess corals can't have flamethrower or nuclear or poison or explosion or any other term that is based on weapons because people have died from them? I could probably name 20 others off the top of my head. Common dude, give him a break.

PmCarbrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I guess corals can't have flamethrower or nuclear or poison or explosion or any other term that is based on weapons because people have died from them? I could probably name 20 others off the top of my head. Common dude, give him a break.
Why think when you can complain.

SPS247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing SPS!

I read the title and thought to myself this SPS has to be a heavy hitter in natural defense using chemical warfare against orther corals. Sucks world politics, war can blind the mind. If you follow Battle Corals name game it is nothing of the obvious but certainly obscure, ridiculous, funny and probably a hand gesture or 2 blurred out to all the name gaming going on in the reefing industry. Always clever and refreashing. Just fragget about it and reef on!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back