Be Careful in Hawaaii

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPSjunky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SPSjunky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
421
Reaction score
19
Location
NE PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just seen a documentory that says that the word "coral" is slang for crack-cocaine. Just thought you should know so when you go there on vacation your not running around yelling "I came for the coral!!!!". lol:wink:
 
I've never heard that term. Not that I hang out in the crack cocaine scene. Crack isn't really big in Hawaii. Majority is crystal meth with the street name of "Batu" which is Filipino for rock.


Slow your roll..
 
Ha. I wish. Carefree life. No responsibility. Don't need to take care of the kids. No need work. Just steal from everyone. Free food delivered to you. Live for free on the beach. Don't have to bathe or brush your teeth. What a life.


Slow your roll..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new