Been reading to long. Finally joined.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaysin13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Your not happy with the Orbit leds?
Can you share a pic of your algae srubber. I'm thinking of a reactor, but it seems a scrubber would be easier on pulling out the algae.
 
Your not happy with the Orbit leds?
Can you share a pic of your algae srubber. I'm thinking of a reactor, but it seems a scrubber would be easier on pulling out the algae.
I'm happy with them.... But they aren't very strong. Softies they are good. I want some sps and a clam. Idk if it'll cut it.

That's my scrubber today.... I just cleaned the screen off earlier.
631e717ca89532f272b66cf41231ea55.jpg


20180317_193718.jpg
 
I love it!
That looks really simple. I have a hair algae problem and zero/low nutrients. I think I have a fuge growing in my display. I changed lights and feeding schedule. It slowed down, but I still have algae. I was thinking of a whole new sump with a fuge, Scrubber, or a reactor. I love your scrubber. I can get that done this weekend!
I hope you dont mind if I steal your idea
 
I love it!
That looks really simple. I have a hair algae problem and zero/low nutrients. I think I have a fuge growing in my display. I changed lights and feeding schedule. It slowed down, but I still have algae. I was thinking of a whole new sump with a fuge, Scrubber, or a reactor. I love your scrubber. I can get that done this weekend!
I hope you dont mind if I steal your idea
Not at all! Have at it. Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new