Before and after LED Growth pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter FiReBReTHa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That $500 efflo looks sick,nice colors and great growth.I have a LED kit from reefledlights.com as well and will be adding more toy current kit to light my new reef savvy tank.

you have one of the most awesomest scolys btw. massive jealousy.....
<~
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new