Beginner 10 Gallon Reef

Rennylove

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to own this skimmer because I feel like my aquarium would greatly benefit from the removal of organic compounds via the ATB Nano Skimmer. I would have better water parameters and my tank would become healthier and more appealing to look at. My ocellaris clownfish, cleaner shrimp, red legged hermit crab and hammer coral frag would greatly appreciate a cleaner tank.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2133.jpg
    IMG_2133.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 234

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new