BeltedCoyote’s reboot: the birth of the leviathan

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do miss it. I have 10 accounts all with gobs of isk.

Put it this way, have 4 titans and 4 super carriers logged off in null sec and out of scan range of anything lol. Plus all the toons are maxed out with skills. I could rejoin and be an asset to anyone. I even get texts and calls from time time to get me to rejoin lol.
Nerd.... @BeltedCoyote feel like he just out nerded you...
Bahahaha

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually. Real nerd life. Ark: survival evolved. Ran a server for a mega clan. Ran breeding, resource gathering, defense management. Felt like I was in the military. I’m ashamed to admit it. But probably wracked up 10k hours in 3 years.

I was really lame in my mid 20s. Feel like if I had gotten into reefing then, I’d have an amazing reef and coral farm by now lol

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a proud nerd. I was always more into MUDs, though. Ark was fun. I like Beat Saber a lot (music needs serious help), No Man’s Sky (I get lost), and I was obsessed with Battlefront for ages. Valhalla was okay. I always liked the sailing in the AC games. Black Flag was a lot of fun, and I think that is what really hooked me on those games.

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a proud nerd. I was always more into MUDs, though. Ark was fun. I like Beat Saber a lot (music needs serious help), No Man’s Sky (I get lost), and I was obsessed with Battlefront for ages. Valhalla was okay. I always liked the sailing in the AC games. Black Flag was a lot of fun, and I think that is what really hooked me on those games.

i don’t have vr but beat sabers looks good. Battlefront was okay. Didn’t get into AC until origins so it has my heart. Also, ancient Egypt. Oi vey. But my favorite games are the original mass effect trilogy. And the red dead redemption duology. Holy cow I love Rd. Also the witcher 3

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Origins was interesting actually. I haven’t played Cyber Punk but Joe has a couple of times now. Those were all good! I never played mass effect though. I am addicted to beat saber when I actually get to do it. It’s verrrrry therapeutic. I just hate the cords for the VR on the PlayStation. Literally have one of the songs in my playlist because I am that weird.

If you ever get VR- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is fun if you like the idea of roller coasters and horror mashed together with a first person shooter. I don’t get to play anything much anymore, unless my son feels like playing Animal Crossing with me. Lol. But still love it all, and nerd out on the regular. Oh, and D&D is still cool! I don’t care what anyone says, shoo.

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had some people local to play dnd with. I tried it with some of my psn friends out in Maryland over Skype and yeah...was not fun. Mostly waiting a couple hours for someone to show up and lots of latency lol

OP
OP
BeltedCoyote

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also. Just want to reiterate how much I appreciate you all. Had a really...anxiety inducing day at work. Put in a situation that brought up some dark days I had a while ago. Chatting with ya’ll was a balm to that scar.

not going to divulge details here but if you really want to know I suppose you could pm

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also. Just want to reiterate how much I appreciate you all. Had a really...anxiety inducing day at work. Put in a situation that brought up some dark days I had a while ago. Chatting with ya’ll was a balm to that scar.

not going to divulge details here but if you really want to know I suppose you could pm
This is what we are here for.

Nerds for life!!!!!!

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old snuggly puppy spam for good vibes. I hope everything at work improves! Anxiety sucks... A3A019A7-809D-49E0-95BF-E8C9DC8A580F.jpeg

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figure I’m one of the only gamers in our group.

good goby the game I finally finished was irritating. I’m a self confessed history-phile. Loved AC Valhalla because it was the first game to actually take place in the Viking age. Yes yes. I know. Assassins creeds lore is a cop out for actual history. Still. Unwittingly finished the game and now am so irritated I don’t want to touch it.

looks like my next distraction will be replaying days gone while I slowly piece together the final portions of my build.

(disclaimer: as a man who has a BA in philosophy and has read the classics since I was 8 I fully endorse literature and fiction as an important part of our existence. Some avenues of the above are more...silly than the others. But I am a man who can find a good story and get lost in it for a while when real life is overwhelming. Doesn’t mean real life isn’t important. Such things go back to when stories over a camp fire could make our forebears forget about the wolf or the lion. Sometimes we all just need a break. End PSA)

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office
I used to play a ton of games, including games like wow back in the day (finished the entire campaign right before the death knight roll out and stopped then). I always think I want to get back into stuff, but ultimately I just don't have the time when it comes down to it. I also really would love to join the wed night dnd group but by the time i get home from work i'm wiped and don't have the attention span any longer. I miss all that stuff.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to play a ton of games, including games like wow back in the day (finished the entire campaign right before the death knight roll out and stopped then). I always think I want to get back into stuff, but ultimately I just don't have the time when it comes down to it. I also really would love to join the wed night dnd group but by the time i get home from work i'm wiped and don't have the attention span any longer. I miss all that stuff.
I understand completely lol. Want to do it and 10,000 other things, but only get 5 of those done and gaming isn’t one of them lol.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand completely lol. Want to do it and 10,000 other things, but only get 5 of those done and gaming isn’t one of them lol.
Yup. One of the things I really miss is baking. So, I have today and tomorrow off. I'm making scones, peanut clusters, and 2 types of brownies. Making up for lost time.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. One of the things I really miss is baking. So, I have today and tomorrow off. I'm making scones, peanut clusters, and 2 types of brownies. Making up for lost time.
My wife has me on a diet. I could consume all of that and then take a diabetic coma nap.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back