OP
OP
Ben Weaver

Ben Weaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice tank Ben and some cherry coral pieces to start off with too! I have several of those snails that were labeled as Cow Snails at a fairly LFS. One is medium size and the other is almost the size of a golf ball lol. Great cleaners and I don't have to worry about my rotten blue leg hermits eating them and stealing their shells. Really nice favia too!
Good to see you have an acan as well :). I added several of these and they've all been doing excellent with fairly fast and steady growth. Good choice for your tank!
Probably the best parts of this hobby for me at least are my own successes as well as seeing others doing the same or even better. Look forward to seeing how your tank progresses! Best wishes and good luck!
Hmm i wasnt aware that i had anything from cherry corals!
Yeah the banded trochus snails are super fast, i never saw a crab bother them much :)
Thank you! That favia is very slow growing but I really like:)
Thanks for your interest!

Tokash23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sir have some nice colors going on in your tank. I wish my LFS had anything with any amount of color other than brown in it lol. Great looking tank im hoping to upgrade to a 90 in a year or 2 if im lucky.

OP
OP
Ben Weaver

Ben Weaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sir have some nice colors going on in your tank. I wish my LFS had anything with any amount of color other than brown in it lol. Great looking tank im hoping to upgrade to a 90 in a year or 2 if im lucky.
Thank you! I definitely have so good options when it coms to lfs! Even though most of them are 2 hours away :)
There is lots of nice stuff for sale on here too, that you could buy!

Tokash23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea i recently found one that is a little over an hour away from me that is pretty decent but it is tough to take the time to get down there (i have a very pregnant wife who like you said is unimpressed when i spend money on the tank lol). I like the idea of getting stuff online, but i hate the idea of paying for shipping only way i will do that is to go in with a buddy of mine to get the price up enough to get free shipping.

OP
OP
Ben Weaver

Ben Weaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea i recently found one that is a little over an hour away from me that is pretty decent but it is tough to take the time to get down there (i have a very pregnant wife who like you said is unimpressed when i spend money on the tank lol). I like the idea of getting stuff online, but i hate the idea of paying for shipping only way i will do that is to go in with a buddy of mine to get the price up enough to get free shipping.
Yeah that makes sence :D
Ah nice, My wife is pregnant too :)

andyg1960

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that makes sence :D
Ah nice, My wife is pregnant too :)

Looking great! Youre doing a nice job with that tank.

Congrats on the pregnancy! Glad to hear you had time to do something besides superglue corals :)

OP
OP
Ben Weaver

Ben Weaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Ben Weaver

Ben Weaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just thought I'd throw some new pictures up here :)
IMG_4366.JPG
IMG_4403.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4425.JPG
IMG_4353.JPG
IMG_4385.JPG
IMG_4391.JPG
IMG_4419.JPG
IMG_4422.JPG

IMG_4430.JPG

Back