Berghias?

Corals.com

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m not sure, I bought some from Salty Underground cause I had Aiptasia. All the Aiptasia is gone now & only saw 1 of them once at night. I doubt their still alive because the stuffs been gone over a month now, so they probably died of starvation. ;Dead

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
I had good luck with the ones I got from salty underground too

Devildawgusmc_1

View Badges
Reaction score
I got 11 berghia nudibranchs from Reeftown about a month ago and did nothing to the Aiptasia. About to place another order at Salty Underground. Any recommendations on how many I should get for a 120 gallon tank?

Huenemedoe

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m not sure, I bought some from Salty Underground cause I had Aiptasia. All the Aiptasia is gone now & only saw 1 of them once at night. I doubt their still alive because the stuffs been gone over a month now, so they probably died of starvation. ;Dead
Just put some in my tank today from Salty Underground. Just curious as to how many you put in, how big is your tank and how soon did you see results?

Hilltopreef

View Badges
Reaction score
One month is not long enough. I put 10 in my 180 gallon Which had close to a hundred aptasia in it and saw no change for several months. I Was worried they had all died. Then started noticing less and less till they're all gone. It takes a while especially when you order smaller ones. I bought them at my local fish store. He ordered them in for me. Not cheap but effective. Be patient.

Is there anything that grosses you out about saltwater aquariums?

• Yes (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 138 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 171 54.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS