Best deals on Black Friday and what to expect this year

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to laugh, at myself included. Black Friday for reefers isn’t about finding deals to purchase and give as gifts, it’s about what major item is on our wish list to get at a discount lol
Or buying in bulk until the next major sale!

I'm guilty of buying additives in bulk.

Hugo’s_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to get a new tank .waterbox 100.3 seems to be the way I’m leaning towards . I saw they are revealing big news on blue Friday (next Friday ) hopefully a new updated line of reef aquarium.i would be so happy if they added a refuhium and got rid of the RO reservoir in their sump:))

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm feeling pain in the center of my gut. My kids are going to receive sticks in their stockings this year because Mom spent too much on Black Friday sales for her tank. But heck...they are teenagers. What do they really need anyway? ;)

Mppp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a tank between 40-75g AIO or sump type but with my luck , I don't think there will be much listed on sale.
I’m in the same boat. I’ll be looking at rimless aquariums and stands only as complete set ups seem to cheap out on lights, protein skimmers and sumps. Cadlights and Waterbox are manufacturers that have had/should have Black Friday sales.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
10% off MAP has been a norm. Wish they would increase that as the 10% is absorbed with shipping leaving very little discount. And then are vendor specials (whereas they mark the coral up 30% and then offer a 30 -40% discount). Im not holding my beath although hopeful for anything offered to say " wow- this is fantastic ! "

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm feeling pain in the center of my gut. My kids are going to receive sticks in their stockings this year because Mom spent too much on Black Friday sales for her tank. But heck...they are teenagers. What do they really need anyway? ;)

You do put those sticks in little bags with water?
You are the best mom ever! :)

1stNoel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least they still get stockings.

I turned all of ours into filter socks.

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to get a Waterbox Peninsula 7226 and everything else I'll need to set up a new tank (pumps, LEDs, skimmer, APEX etc). Plus I'd like to get a harem of about 7 Storm clowns. It's gonna be a $$$ day for me.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back