Best hobby ever

received_244003776723671.gif
 
Hello all. I’m not new to reading anything just new to posting here. Quite crazy how often I find my self lost reading forums haha. Anyway I’ve been doing it for about 5 years maybe 6. I started out with a small nano and it’s done well sense it’s started. Just recently like 8 months ago put up a 30 gallon. I also have a 59 gallon acrylic tank. It’s old and most FOWLR. And some shrooms. I’m debating at the moment wether to get 2 ai prime 16 HD’s or I 32hd. I’ve done a lot of research on about everything on this hobby. Truly is an amazing thing to watch day in and day out.

Anyways have a good one and stay safe.

634419FB-59C6-42E8-A0FF-00285C25B69D.jpeg
Here are a few more pictures. Some are earlier in the build and some are more recent.

A243D1BD-2F04-4641-B5BE-4F34B4E11165.png A35D6E5F-D4E7-4BEC-A653-0B27BAEB0A94.jpeg D4705DAA-797F-4EB6-82AD-C07E231D35DB.jpeg FBDCE229-1BD0-4D93-8860-730C4CFC70DA.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello all. I’m not new to reading anything just new to posting here. Quite crazy how often I find my self lost reading forums haha. Anyway I’ve been doing it for about 5 years maybe 6. I started out with a small nano and it’s done well sense it’s started. Just recently like 8 months ago put up a 30 gallon. I also have a 59 gallon acrylic tank. It’s old and most FOWLR. And some shrooms. I’m debating at the moment wether to get 2 ai prime 16 HD’s or I 32hd. I’ve done a lot of research on about everything on this hobby. Truly is an amazing thing to watch day in and day out.

Anyways have a good one and stay safe.

634419FB-59C6-42E8-A0FF-00285C25B69D.jpeg
Welcome to R2R Luke
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new